Monday 4 August 2014

A Hertfordshire Wedding

Back in early May I had the pleasure or co ordinating on the day, Michelle and Toby's wedding. I don't do many on the day co ordinations but this was a lovely one, not only were Michelle and Toby great to work with but the photographer was Julia West from Julia and You and definitely one of the very best I have worked with.
Whilst not knowing a great deal about wedding photography, I do know what I like and as a wedding planner in Hertfordshire, it is really interesting how you gravitate to certain styles of wedding photography, based on the style of weddings you plan Here are some of Julia's beautiful images of the day.
The gorgeous bridesmaids

Always a handsome groom and his groomsmen

Wedding styling

Michelle and Toby

St Albans Cathedral




www.juliaandyou.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment